Getting Ready For The 4th Of July

Sunday, June 26, 2011
I have a small metal ornament tree that I keep on my large buffet cabinet and I have slowly been collecting/making ornaments for each of the different seasons. I love that I can decorate with a hint of the changing seasons throughout the year. I don't have to wait until Christmas to decorate a tree....I can decorate a tree all year long!!


It's a little hard to see in this picture, but I have different colored Easter eggs on the tree. I got them from JoAnnes. Some are glittery, others are iridescent. 


 I found these stars recently at Pier 1 Imports. I added white and red ribbon to them so that I could hang them on the tree. I am so excited because July 4th was one of the seasons that I didn't have ornaments for.
Don't mind my dogs butt in this shot. LOL
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top