Andrew's 6 Months Old

Monday, January 28, 2013
You are now 6 months old. I can't believe how much you have grown is such a short time...though when I look back, I can't imagine that you have only been in our lives for 6 months because I can't imagine our lives without you. Things are finally starting to settle and fall into place with you. Your night time sleeping is improving...slowly but surely.

You are now a bundle of smiles and you just love to use your picture perfect smile to flirt with all the pretty ladies. Like your sister, I've lost count of how many times I have been stopped to be told how cute you are...and I couldn't agree more!
Prepare yourself Andrew, because in about a week...once you have fully recovered from your prior illness...it's "game on" for your sleep training again. I am praying that you catch on quickly for both of our benefit.
Andrew, you are such an amazing little man and I am so thankful that I have been blessed enough to be able to stay home with you for your first year of life. I cherish every moment we have together.
WEIGHT ~ 16 lbs 13.5 oz
HEIGHT ~ 26 in

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top