When I actually broke it down, here is what I have left to do.
Like I said in a previous post:
- We are taking our CPR/First Aid class tomorrow
- We turned in our FBI fingerprints in the mail yesterday (please pray for a quick processing time)
- We already completed our PRIDE training
- We both have to have a Dr.'s check-up (which we are scheduled to do next week). Our doctor has to fill out some paperwork and send it straight to the agency
- We have to have 4 references completed (which I have already sent out to our friends and family members in hopes that those will also be sent to the agency soon)
- Then there are two sets of paperwork, one set for our case worker, and one set required by the state. Once all of the paperwork is completed, we have to burn it onto a CD and send it to the agency.
While we wait for the home study, they gave me detailed instructions on how to make a family profile, which seems to pretty much be a family scrapbook for the birth mothers to look through when they are trying to choose a family for their baby.
So there you go! So much happening right now. I am on fire!!! I want to get this done and be able to sit back and wait...to not have the "wait" be because of me anymore. Though, anyone who knows me...knows that I will not be able to just sit there and wait. Who am I kidding??? Nonetheless, I want to be able to complete my side of the work.