What Would It Be Like?

Saturday, September 3, 2011
For some reason, for the last week or so...I have had this reoccurring question playing over and over in my head:
"I wonder what it would be like to be able to get pregnant...when you want to get pregnant?"

I find myself becoming jealous of all of my friends who decide to increase their family, and then the next month they make their announcement. I guess I'm just starting to get frustrated...it's that UNKNOWN that is so hard to deal with. I just have to keep reminding myself: If I knew that I would have ended up with Emily at the end of the four years of "hell" that we had to go through...I would, without of a doubt, do it over and over again. I just need to stay strong and believe that God can and WILL do it again for us. Part of me just wishes that "once" was all we needed to go through...but I can appreciate how much stronger it made me.

Hmm...I can't wait to meet the next addition to our family. What does God have in store for us?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top