I must say, I was beyond proud of the sentences that my students turned in:
- She brightened peoples days when they were feeling down.
- She shines Jesus in whatever she does.
- She is the one who cheered people up.
- He helped his classmates succeed in what they do and let them know that they have a friend that will be there for them.
- She was a great person, an awesome friend, a strong woman of God, and I want to be like her.
- He always did his best.
- She lived for God and she was an influence on everyone she met.
- He was a good friend.
I thought this was such a fun way to start the school year. Let me know if you use this in your class. I would love to hear some of your student responses as well.